NTT DATA has announced today that it will be attending Sibos 2023 in Canada, the premier financial services event that brings together thought leaders and decision-makers from around the world. The event will take place from 18th-21st September in Toronto, Canada.
Innovative Solutions on Display at Sibos 2023
Sibos will see NTT DATA introduce Platea Banking, its composable open banking solution, to the North American market for the first time. Initially launched in 2019, Platea Banking has helped banks improve their core banking infrastructure and has had great success across Japan, Latin America, the UK and the EU. The platform supports NTT DATA clients in their dual digital transformation – transforming the core business through progressive core modernization as well as launching new growth ventures through a greenfield technology stack. This means traditional banks can quickly launch new products and services while leveraging existing investments.
NTT DATA will also be holding talks and presentations on its stand B33 throughout the conference. From sessions on core banking modernization to discussions on real-time payments transformation, NTT DATA’s booth will host an array of experts in banking solutions, who will share leading practices and observations on the banking market.
Some of NTT DATA’s other innovative solutions that will be showcased at the event include:
- Silver Banking TV: A digital solution that uses Platea Banking and enables elderly people to access their banking information or receive support from an advisor, through their TV at home.
- Finbow: A solution that educates people on their finances and enables them to better plan for the future. Using real-time data, Finbow provides advice and recommendations on saving, and insights for financial institutions and insurers to guide their clients.
- Supply Chain Finance: A platform that uses SAP Ariba that boosts efficiency across all parts of the banking supply chain and connects banks with their buyers and suppliers. With 100% digital onboarding for suppliers, the platform improves collaborations and increases value of data.
- IoT Lending: An Internet of Things solution that helps people monitor their energy consumption and apply for bank loans to improve appliance efficiency. In addition, NTTD is evolving the solution to consider new features such as green mortgages.
- Hyperpersonalization: Transformation of the customer experience through digital human avatars, AI virtual assistants, and immersive engagement tools. NTT DATA has also built a loyalty platform for banks to better understand their customers through payments data.
Niraj Singhal, Senior Vice President & Head – International Consulting at NTT DATA Services said: “As an organization, NTT DATA is committed to innovation and building better solutions to improve society. We are looking forward to showcasing some of our latest innovations to support the banking community and to improve how consumers engage with banking providers.
From real-time payments transformation to hyperpersonalization, we are focused on what the future of banking looks like and the impact this will have on consumers. We want to move the conversation away from customer experience and towards customer convenience – Platea Banking has a huge role to play in facilitating this and helping banks create convenient interactions for consumers.
Ultimately, the consumer needs to be the focal point for the banking sector, and banks that tailor their experiences to meet consumer needs best will be those that are most successful in this new era of digital banking.”
Redefining the Future of Banking and tackling the biggest global challenges
The theme for Sibos 2023 is ‘Collaborative finance in a fragmented world,’ addressing issues such as creating a sustainable and inclusive financial industry, risk management in times of economic and geopolitical uncertainty, and balancing technology and trust.
NTT DATA is a global banking innovator and was recently recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s Payments IT Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. NTT DATA is redefining the future of banking in partnership with its clients by providing advisory services, enabling technical innovation, and implementing major projects to support banking clients in tackling some of the biggest challenges in the sector, including accessibility, inclusion, and sustainable finance.
NTT DATA has more than 24,000 banking and financial services experts within its organization and works with 8 of top 15 world leading banks, across 28 countries and regions across the globe. It also supports 2 of the world’s top 15 Stock Exchanges.
To find out more about NTT DATA’s solutions at Sibos, please visit stand B33 at the event, near Exhibitor Stage 2, or got to https://www.sibos.com/conference/exhibitors/ntt-data-b33